Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

 Not a holiday I care much about but we always get the girls a few goodies.  We made cards this year for each other, well Miaya and I did!




I kind of felt like a giant ass because sitting at the table for me this morning was a card (nothing unusual) and this picture frame.  My initial thought was "Oh, thanks for the pink picture frame...? " Maddie says "Mom, who are those for?"  "What for Maddie?"  "Those...."  She was pointing to the earrings poked through the little girl's eyes...HA!!  Again, at first I thought how sweet it was of Daddy to get his little girl earrings....but at second glance, nope, there is no way he would have bought them for the kid who is always losing her earrings.  They were for me!!  And they are beautiful!!!  I am so spoiled!  My hubby treats me like a princess!!  And all I got for him was a homemade card...

Daddy was off work today, so we went for a snowmobile ride.  It was cold out but the sun was so nice!!!  We ended up at our neighbours for dinner, so we had a great love day!  Hope you all did as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment