Wednesday, June 23, 2010

37 weeks...

Ok...so the countdown is on!!! 3 weeks left to go and we are all ready!!! My appointment went well this week...no weight gain in almost a month, and my belly grew 2 cms in a week...I had a few minor complaints to make because this baby, not unlike their sister has found a very comfy spot on my sciatica nerve...not so lovely. It takes away from being able to sleep or do much of anything comfortably!! And the Braxton Hicks contractions are now a normal part of my every day life...I wish I had abs of steel like this all the time...ha ha ha!! However, I know soon enough we will be holding our new little addition and all these minor issues will be history!!! The doctor told me that baby is all ready and I kindly asked how to speed things along, he smiled and said just wait:))...Always easier said then done, the last few weeks of waiting seem so unfair!! Hee hee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment