Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Poor Pumpkin...

 Our little princess has been feeling pretty crappy lately.  She deserves to feel better and we were doing our best but it was time to head to the hospital.  I took both the girls last night before dinner because Miaya (who never complains) said her throat "hurt when she swallowed her spit"...it was very red and swollen when I checked so away we went...Miaya has tonsillitis, Daddy came and picked her up after work and Maddie and I spent the night.  Maddie is a TROOPER!!!  She was poked and prodded, had ex-rays, gave blood and was hooked to an IV...many "1st's".  After 16 hours, they sent us home.  Man, my heart was hurting for her...As a mother, I  just want to take her pain and make it mine but I couldn't.  We are so proud of her, our witty ray of sunshine, we just want her to feel better!!  And yes, it's March Break and this is how she gets to spend it.  A memory now and hope she never feels like that again...

No comments:

Post a Comment