Monday, March 16, 2015

FIRST DAY FUN!!


 MARCH BREAK IS HERE!!!!  The girls were great today, we went through both their rooms this am and got rid of clothes etc.  Maddie's new nickname is Stretch because she has grown so much!!  They had a dance studio/party going for hours! 

And because I am such a terrible mother...I have put my foot down about Hope the Hamster.  I refuse to clean her cage anymore because I am teaching Maddie nothing.  I used to "remind" her that the cage needed cleaning etc. but I quit.  So, her Dad told her if it wasn't clean when he got home from work, Hope would be gone.  She needs better care than she is giving her.  So, with the help of her sister (mostly on her own because Miaya was too busy taking selfies! HA) she did it!  And she will continue to do it or Hope will be gone.

  

This girl keeps me laughing!  Funny kid!  So Day 1 of the Break was a success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment