Sunday, July 17, 2011

Please not yet...

I may have rocked our sweetheart a little longer tonight. I was taking a trip down memory lane thinking back a year ago when she was still snuggled tight in my belly...safe from the world. I will never forget that day...or at least I hope not too. After wanting to take Maddie for dinner and enjoy a swim at the beach because it was as hot then as it is now, Mark would have NONE of it! He insisted I go get checked out after watching me hunch over every piece of furniture we owned for the past several hours and he won. In just a few short wee hours, we would meet our baby for the 1st time. The joy she has brought us over the past 364 days has been more then we could ever have hoped for. Our family would soon be complete...and our sweet Maddie would be a big sister!! Something she has wanted and begged for for quite some time...Good night my love, for tomorrow you will be 1 year old!! xoxoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment