Sunday, May 13, 2012

Our day continues...

We took some funny pictures to send to Daddy because he wasn't able to be here for my Mother's day and I wanted him to know that I was having a good day with our beauties:)

We went to pick Nana up because she was coming to the Circus with us today!!  The girls had a blast!  And so did Nana and I...a great way to spend our Mommy's day!!

 
Maddie went for an Elephant Ride!!  What a fun experience for her!!!  We saw some great acts...Baboons, Tiger's, and ponies!  Poor Miaya, she did sooo well and just before the ponies came on, she passed out!  She was so excited to see them, she was pointing and clapping at them but her eyes won and she fell asleep...

And to think, my day isn't over yet...A great one it has been too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment