Tuesday, September 3, 2013

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!

 Every year I start by saying...Where has the time gone???  Well, this year is no different...Our baby is growing up and FAST!!!  Grade 4...wow...
 


Maddie was feeling ok, fairly anxious though and it didn't help when her driver called to say she was very late (because she left her lights on and drained the battery!!)  Anyhoo, the bus was an hour late, the weather was rainy and damp, so we drove to the bus stop to wait.  She was still good...until the bus came.  Then the tears came.  We had a pep talk, which I think helped.  (Doesn't mean that Mommy didn't tear up when I walked off the bus to wave...I HATE that helpless feeling...)


 

 
I knew she would be good to go once she stared on her way.  And when we saw after school she was all SMILES!!!  Her day was GREAT!!!  Awesome, she said, and Grade 4 is the BEST year!!!  I LOVE her enthusiasm...And I am so happy that she had a wonderful day!!  *Insert sigh of relief here*

No comments:

Post a Comment