Sunday, June 15, 2014

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!


 We got Daddy the floor mats for the truck he's been wanting and because my hubby is no good with surprises...we gave them to him Friday night.  I cleaned the truck yesterday morning and put them in and they fit great!!  I think we will love them!  He took a break this morning from getting the pool up to have some brunch we made for him.  Steak, eggs, bacon...mmm!!!  And then Maddie and I were off to her last performance.  Miaya stayed behind with Daddy to help him with the pool because I was volunteering again today.  I got everything all ready for supper before I left because we were having Grandpa, Gramma, Uncle Donnie and the kids over after they finished watching Maddie's show!!  We had a very busy but great weekend with 2 very tired little girls. 

Happy Father's day to all of you Dad's out there!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment