Thursday, June 21, 2012

Congratulations!!!

Today was a big day for our nephew Jacob...he graduated and is moving on to High School!!!  WOW!!!  It is so hard to believe that he is growing into a young man...a very smart, handsome, young man!! 

 My brother looks like one very proud Dad!!!

 Tickets were very limited so the girls and I couldn't be there to see him accept his diploma, but we were able to have dinner and get some pics of everyone...what a great looking family!!!

Jacob chose Chinese food for dinner, we had a great meal together with great company!!!

 I had to take a picture of Miaya's fortune...seemed very fitting for an almost 2 year old...HA HA!!!

Jacob buddy, we are so very proud of you and all of your many accomplishments...including your award you received!!  Thank you for letting us crash your "before" party!!  I am known to be a bit of a sensitive "Sally" but I can't believe you are going to high school...I remember holding you when you were hours old...We love you and keep up the fantastic work!!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment