Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 3!!!

 There is so much you can do here...you can spend all day just walking around checking out the sites and the people...We wandered around and checked out Planet Hollywood, that is very cool! 


We met up together at the Hard Rock, but this time for some dessert...mmm...and then the General Manager came out with shots of Tequila for us!  He said we just looked so relaxed...And yes, I will say I did mine in 2 gulps and Mom and Kim did them properly...in 1!!  (You can tell who the drinkers are in my family...LOL!!!!!!)

 
 We had another show booked tonight, we were going to see Menopause..(.FRIGGING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!)  But before we went, we had dinner at a restaurant called "Dicks"  Also HILARIOUS!!!!  The waiters treat you awful and you do the same...very funny!!!!  (And yes, they make hats for you, I'm not at liberty to repeat them, you will have to figure it out for yourselves...lol!)
After our show and another drink at Dick's, we headed to our room where we played cards and chatted!!  My Aunt is headed home tomorrow and it was so wonderful to see her. (We all have a favorite Aunt right?  Well, I would have to say that Janice is mine...We really don't see each other anymore but I used to travel West on my summer vacations in High School and I stayed with them.  They treated me like one for their own and always made me feel so welcome...Ahhh, memories are a wonderful thing!)  So, I really enjoyed her company these past few days, it was nice to talk and catch up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment