Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day!!!

 To, whom in my mind, is the best Daddy in the whole world!!  My Mark is everything I knew I ever wanted but I never thought I would be lucky enough to find it.  He works so very hard for our family, he has the patience of a Saint and he always has time for our girls.  Maddie gave him some gifts she made for him at school, they were awesome!

 We were heading to Kelly and Donnie's trailer for brunch however Mother Nature decided it should rain and rain hard, so we changed venues.  The kids played together while we all cooked a huge brunch, and it was delicious!
 

After brunch everyone went on their ways and Daddy snuggled up for a nap...I mean to watch his race on TV.  And after supper, he helped Maddie dig a little garden at the back for her new Sunflower seeds that Nana brought home for her...hopefully they will sprout for her!!

It was so nice to have Daddy home today so he could relax on his special day!  We love him more than words can say, I feel so very lucky every single day!!  xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment