Tuesday, January 21, 2014

And...almost the last one...

 
 My hubby texted me yesterday (silly boy...ha ha ha) to tell me he was going to be off today due to the extremely cold day that Mother Nature was throwing at us.  So, I decided to rip apart our bedroom floor so we could get our new floor put down...what a lovely wife I am...HA!!!  We transformed the living room into, what looked like a dump, we set up a makeshift bedroom downstairs for us and got to work!
 


I can't help much with the laying of the new floor because I have no desire to learn how to use a Miter Saw, so Miaya and I hung out making puzzles and building forts!  The temperature was reading at -34 degrees this am so I drove Maddie to the bus but then went for my walk, the air was fresh and it wasn't that bad out if you were dressed for it but I didn't venture out with Miaya, it's too cold for those little cheekies!

No comments:

Post a Comment