Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Where has the time gone...

 Our littlest baby is growing too fast...Maddie brought all of the information home that is needed to register little Miss Miaya for Kindergarten next year.  A bittersweet day...she is super excited to go to "Maddie's school" and ride the bus with her big sister and as much as I love to watch our girls grow up, I wish it didn't have to happen so fast.  And when I told Maddie last week that the school was going to send the info home with her when it was ready, she said "Mom, does that make you sad?"  I answered (with a fake sniff sniff) and "A little."  She reassured me that they would both be fine, she has such a big heart.  So, when I opened up the package, their was a Kleenex inside.  Maddie told me she had shared our little moment with the secretary and they both decided that sending me a Kleenex might be a good idea...everyones a smarty pants!  For the next 8 months I will soak up every minute and enjoy our 3 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment