Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 1


 After getting up and going to our "meet and greet", we booked a snorkeling trip, switched rooms, got settled and went to soak up the sun!!!  We brought some rafts to float around on which we needed to blow up...Let me remind you that it is HOT...I was actually laughing at Mark because he was sweating so bad just sitting here!!  You had to be here, but it was hilarious...so when he was done his, I asked him kindly to finish mine...so I could laugh and take pictures!  (What a lovely wife I am !!!)

 We settled in at the pool, where my hard working , super tired hubby slept!!  On his raft...for an hour!!  I couldn't leave him alone, just in case his face went under but what else are vacations for?!
 

We took a long walk on the beach before dinner...just loving not doing ANYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment