Friday, April 11, 2014

Taking Daddy's Spot

 Like I said in an earlier entry, Miaya has just started getting out of her bed.  She usually uses the washroom and heads back to sleep however not this morning.  I saw this cute little face at 2:30 am telling me she couldn't sleep.  And with Daddy not here every night, I didn't feel like reasoning at this crazy time.  I picked her up and offered her snuggles in return for sleep.  She finally passed out around 4 am...Man, did I feel sleepy in the morning.  I'm getting too old! And when I went to see Maddie at 6:30 am to see how she slept etc., she was lying on her bed, with it half made and she looked sleepy too.  She told me that Miaya went in to her room at 1:30 am asking if she wanted to play!  LOL!!!  Maddie asked nicely for her to leave a few times and then offered her a cozy place to be quiet but Miaya was still talking, so Maddie kicked her out!!!  LOL!!  It's the first time it has happened and although I doubt the last, both girls are good sleepers so I'm not worried!
After our walk this am, we had a wardrobe malfunction and we are glad winter is over because Miaya's snow pants are done!  Gramma Shirley fixed the zipper once already, so they are done! 

Last minute plans were made with Gramma Shirley this morning on our walk too...we often do this, make plans to go on tour for fun!  We did just that!  Shopped around, had some lunch and frozen yoghurt, which Miaya fell asleep holding after she INSISTED she would finish and not to touch it.  A good day was had!  And the sun was shining!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment