Saturday, September 6, 2014

Congratulations!

 The girls were so super excited about today...today their Papa got married and they got to get all dressed up and be a Junior Bridesmaid and a Flower girl!  Man were they excited!  It was a big day for everyone, we all had roles in my Dad's day today.  My brother was the Best man and I was the MC at the night's events.  The weather lovely, just a little windy but the sun was shining.
 


 
 Today, my Dad and his Bride wanted to be sure that both families were included because that was important to them.  I just wish my sister was able to be here, it would have been nice to have all of my siblings and families present.  We took lots of pictures!!

 



 
 
 The girls played with some other kids that were there and had a wonderful day!!

 
All of us danced the night away, well, the girls anyways.  Our girls had an absolute wonderful time being part of this very special day, quite a memory for all of us.  And we had a great time visiting with friends, old and new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment