Tuesday, September 2, 2014

IT'S HERE!!!!



The first day of school!!! Another for Maddie and the FIRST for Miaya!!  OMG, wow!!!  They are both stoked!!!  Miaya has been ready for this since before the end of last years school year.  We have been talking about it and with her watching her big sis do this for 4 years now, she wants a piece of the action!!  Daddy always misses these moments so I took TONNES of pics and kept sending him them all morning.  We got up and ready as usual, and we drove this morning because I can't follow the bus on foot.  Yup, you heard me, I always follow the bus on the 1st day, crazy maybe...say what you will.






The bus arrived with a few minutes to spare, so I was able to take some pictures of them!!!




No tears from either, maybe a little anxiety for Maddie because she knows what's happening, but Miaya is so innocent!!  I waved and snapped pictures with tears in my eyes (guarded by sunglasses) and wished them the best first day ever!!!  I took pictures of them arriving at school, hand in hand, wishing I could hug them one more time before their big adventure!!  But I know, they will be OK and they always have each other, which will make them both feel better and me!!!  HAPPY FIRST DAY!!!  I miss them already and can't wait to see them tonight and hear all about their days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment