Thursday, January 15, 2015

Boat tour

 Today started out a little rough...about 3 am this morning, I awoke feeling awful...just gross.  And to top it all off, our water problem at the resort hasn't been resolved.  So, I had NO running water while I was up feeling awful.  Mark woke up at 5 am and felt pretty bad for me and I guess I looked as bad as I felt.  I took all the pills I could, which I don't do at home but we also have water at home.  We were scheduled to go on a speed boat tour and snorkeling trip this am and I didn't want to miss it.  And I didn't.  It wasn't the most comfortable ride but I didn't come all this way to sit in the room and feel sorry for myself.  Although our boat was a little slow, we still had fun.  The sun was hot and the view was gorgeous!
 



 Snorkeling was great. I got lots of pictures and video of some cool fish for the girls.  And they have these Jellyfish look a likes, that we were told don't sting, that are pretty neat!  I swam far enough away from them just in case!


 When we got back, I relaxed and had a nap on a chair in the sun.  Still, not eating any food.  Their hygiene here is TERRIBLE and things are very unsanitary, so thankfully, my granola bars will keep me going for the rest of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment