Saturday, January 17, 2015

Rainy day (HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE KIM!!)


 Poor Mark is now feeling awful.  We had decided to take the Double Decker tour bus to the little shopping plaza today.  Mark did end up joining us but I know how he felt...Anyways, the rain held off on our trip there and we were able to sit on the top of the bus which was wide open.  The plaza was OK.  We went, saw and all wanted to go back to the resort.  It was raining and windy!  We headed to the ocean to see the waves, the sound is beautiful, I could never get sick of listening to it.  It is so relaxing.  We have been constantly making jokes about the lack of water etc. this whole week.  We were all damp and yucky after our adventure and all we wanted was a hot shower but at this point a shower would have been fine.  And the first thing I always do when I get to our room is try the water because you just never know...well, today, I screamed for joy!!!  WE HAD WATER...and HOT!!!  Pressure was awful but WE HAD WATER!!!!!!!  I wasn't able to get undressed fast enough!  It was so awesome!  The things we take for granted...

With not much going on tonight due to the rain, we had too many drinks in the Piano bar, where we ate sandwiches and played cards....and then I rode a bull...but that's another story!!
 
KIM...wherever you are, whatever you are doing on your getaway, I hope you have had a fantastic birthday!!!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment