Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mama's day to you all!!

Mine started with some goodies on the table...Although Mark had to work today, he left me a beautiful orchid and card (with some money for shopping;) and I had been given 2 mini rose bushes from Shirley and George...very thoughtful!  Daddy had also given the girls each a kite, he's awesome!

 And Maddie laid out all her goodies she made for me at school, I love her little homemade gifts!!

The weather left MUCH to be desired today, so we stayed indoors, despite Miaya begging me to take her to fly her new kite...It was COLD and WINDY and miserable and I've had enough of winter so I, selfishly, said no...So...we played house with Miaya's new dresser box!  Maddie and Nana did lots of work while I made lunch, so we could have a picnic!

 Zavhier and Kyanne even came over and played for a while too!!  The kids had fun, they always do!  I baked them some goodies while the big ones decorated the house the 2 little ones played house...Daddy got home in time to go and pick up some Chinese food for Mom and I.  So, I had a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment