Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pre qualifying Race day!

 The pre-qualifying was on today as well as the truck races!  (I should note now that the weather is HOT...32-34 degrees hot and that is just the heat, there is a little humidity but not as much as at home.)  We got packed up and headed over to the track!
 

 
 We no sooner got to our seats, I got my camera out only to take pictures of Daddy's driver (#48) spin out and blow up his motor!  Daddy was disappointed.


 He'll be in tomorrow's race with his back up car, so that's great news!!  The girls lasted an hour and a half and then I brought them back to the trailer.  It was too hot for them to sit there and watch all the truck race and then expect them to sit all day tomorrow in the heat again.  (And I really want to watch the race tomorrow so we left!)

 Daddy enjoyed the whole race and the girls and I chilled out in the shade at the trailer.  Daddy bought them this cool plane while we were shopping, so they played with it when he got back!
 

 It was another awesome day, we are all exhausted though.  The busy days are catching up with us all.  We can't wait for Race day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment