Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 1!!


 The girls and I had a wonderful night, and the girls met some kids!!  There was 4 extra kids at our site until quite late last night but it was so fun watching our girls make friends.  Before breakfast was even served, they were out of the trailer, on their bikes and making plans with the other kids!  It was just awesome to watch.  I knew where they were at all times, and I could just watch it all unfold!  Watching them both play and have fun is what being a kid and summer is all about and I am loving every minute!


 
 I had lunch ready because we had friends joining us and they were staying for a few days!!  So, now there are 7 of us plus the other kids that have become friends!!
I said it before and it really is going to be a great week!!!  WOO HOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment