Saturday, July 12, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

 to me and my beautiful sister in law!!!  We've had a busy and FUN week!!  My nephew, sister and brother in law are here.  I picked them up late Tuesday night and we've all had lots of fun visiting, playing and maybe enjoying a few beverages, after all, they are on holidays and what kind of hostess would I be if I didn't join in on their holiday fun??!?!?  The kids brought my gifts out this morning on the deck.  I was instructed to sit and relax and no peeking!!  Too cute!!  I got a new camera!!  (Which I have been really wanting for the past year!  I LOVE my pictures and my last camera was my worst one ever...!)  I am SUPER stoked to try my new one out!!  My hubby is awesome, I love him!!
 


We headed out for lunch VIA our boat, it was a GORGEOUS hot day today!!  We've been waiting for the warmth!  Lunch was OK, great company just horrible service, oh well, the drinks were cold!!  After lunch, we boated home to grab my brother and family and then we all enjoyed an afternoon on the lake!  It was a wonderful way to spend my birthday!!  Doesn't happen often, having both my brother and sister and their families around so it was truly a great day!!




We topped the night off with a BBQ and a fire!!  Summer is a wonderful thing...and so is my birthday.  (Besides my kids birthdays and Christmas, it's my FAV day!!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment